When you use the Internet it is important to make sure that your computer is secured. In the same way you put the locks and alarms on the house or car it is necessary to protect your computer with the help of the antivirus software and fireproof wall. It is necessary to constantly update the operation systems and viruses databases cleaning your computer from the viruses.
To maintain the safety of your computer it is necessary to take the following:
- Use antivirus software and make sure they are regularly updated. This will protect you from new viruses. Besides, don’t upload the software from the Internet unless you are sure it is safe.
- Install the personal fireproof wall (firewall). The fireproof wall is the software assisting you to prevent the attacks of the hackers, viruses and worms trying to access your computer when you use the Internet.
- Load the last safety updates for your browser and operation system
- Use the internet access protection systems. The viruses and spy programs are the two types of the software that are used by the malefactors to collect the information on your Internet use. That’s why it is necessary to use the protection systems that need to ben regularly updated.
- Often make backup copies. The backup copying will protect you from the losses of any data on the hard disk, occasional deletion of such data, accidents etc.