Bills of exchange transactions
Avalization – is a documented obligation of PJSC "MTB BANK" to pay the bill in full or in part for the one of the parties liable on a bill, when the bill is paid by the payer. The obligation to pay the bill arises for PJSC "MTB BANK" in case of impossibility to receive payment on a bill within the period from the payer.
- the provided aval is until the full repayment of the bill;
- 100% guarantee to repay the bill within the established periods;
- allows to receive a delay of payment within the period of the bill circulation;
- one-time commission for the aval, which is paid only when placing the aval on the bill without additional monthly payment of any additional interests and commissions;
- possibility to set a renewable limit within conclusion of one aval agreement.
- The period of validity of the avalization contract is determined by the date of repayment of the bill but not more than 12 months;
- guarantee of business owners and / or director;
- pledge of other movable / immovable property;
- pledge of property rights under deposit agreements "under the condition";
- the blank form of transaction is allowed upon availability of justification of expediency and fulfillment of condition on registration of the enterprise and carrying out of activity for not less than 12 months
- Payment of commission - one-time at the time of financing.
- The commission for providing the avals - from 0.5% of the nominal value of the bill but not less than 500 UAH