At the Documentary collection, the vendor ships the goods and transfers the shipping documents to his bank for sending them to the buyer's bank. In turn, the buyer's bank will only deliver the documents to the buyer after he pays their price ("payment against the documents") to the specified bank details of the vendor.
- financial availability of a banking transaction;
- guarantee of transfer of the required supporting documentation within the established periods;
- legal transparency;
- simplicity and low cost of services;
- the seller receives a guarantee that the documents will be transferred to the buyer only in exchange for payment for the goods;
- the buyer's security is that payments are made not as prepayment, but on the basis of documents that guarantee the provision of goods in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in the contract.
The Bank accepts and sends the net and documentary collection.
- net collection - financial documents, which are necessary for charging / receiving (promissory notes, checks, etc.);
- documentary collection - commercial documents, which confirm the complete set, quantity and quality of goods (invoice, bill of lading, shipping documents, certificates, certificates).