Services for issuers
The bank performs its professional activity on the stock market – depositary activity:
- depositary activity of the depositary facility (license of NSSMC series АЕ №263314 dated 17.09.2013, terms of validity are unlimited);
- activity on safekeeping the assets of the collective investment schemes (license of NSSMC series АЕ №263315 dated 17.09.2013, terms of validity are unlimited).
Depositary facility PJSC “MTB BANK” is a client of the Central Depositary of Ukraine (PLC “National Depositary of Ukraine”), Depositary of the National Bank of Ukraine, and also the member of Professional Union of Capital and derivatives’ markets’ members.
Depositary facility PJSC “MTB BANK” offers the full spectrum of depositary services for securities issuers.
List of operations:
- Services for issuers on the basis of the signed agreements and also the delivery of additional services to the issuers, inter alia, during the conducting of the general (ordinary or extraordinary) meeting of shareholders, the services of maintaining the issuers’ accounts in the Central Depositary of securities and other services, envisaged by a corresponding agreement with the issuer and which do not contradict the legislation;
- Informational and organizational provision of conducting the general meeting of the shareholders in accordance with the agreement, signed with the shareholder (shareholders), who are the owner of 10 or more percent of simple shares of the joint stock company according to the conditions of the agreement;
- Maintenance of corporate operations of the issuer on the securities accounts;
- Opening the securities accounts for stock holders;
- securities’ custodian accounting – securities’ accounting, right for securities and account restrictions for securities accounts;
- Acquisition of the yield on securities with its further transfer to the securities holder;
- Other depositary operation in scopes of current legislation.
Department of depositary activity:
- Department of securities account service;
- Department of services of collective investments schemes’ assets.
Postal address: 65026, Odessa, Polskyi Descent, 11, 3 floor, off.306.
Phone number: (048) 786-95-42, (0482) 301-354, fax: 775-97-02.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.