Servicing of Loans From Non-Residents
PJSC "MTB BANK" provides services for servicing loans received by resident borrowers from non-residents.
- Consultation of a bank specialist on servicing a loan from a non-resident and its registration with the NBU.
- Preliminary opinion of a bank specialist regarding the package of documents provided.
- Identification of mistakes, deficiencies that do not meet the requirements of the currency legislation of Ukraine.
- Clarification of performance of operations under the received loan.
- Automatic generation of reports under forms № 503 and 504.
- Residents may receive loans in foreign currency from non-residents in non-cash form on a return basis (both interest-bearing and interest - free) in accordance with contracts concluded with non-residents.
- In order to obtain the consent of PJSC "MTB BANK" for loan servicing, the resident-borrower shall provide:
- the original of the contract concluded with the non-resident on obtaining a loan, and a copy thereof, certified by the signature of the head of the company and the seal of the borrower resident (after verification, the original contract is returned to the client);
- application for registration of the contract in accordance with the requirements of the NBU.
- PJSC "MTB BANK" prepares a letter of consent for servicing operations under the loan contract, as well as verifies the correctness of the filled in application for registration of the contract, marks the application and forms a notice of registration.
- To register the contract, PJSC "MTB BANK" sends a notification to the NBU about registration through special software for registration of contracts.
- The NBU registers the contract and registers the registration certificate in electronic form within a period that does not exceed seven working days from the next working day after the date of receipt of the full package of documents.
- PJSC "MTB BANK" by the special software for registration of contracts forms the extract from the register, which is a registration certificate and sends to the resident-borrower.
- Obtaining a loan by a resident-borrower under a contract with transfer of funds to the account with PJSC "MTB BANK".
- Resident-borrowers are required to submit monthly reports by the 3rd day of the month following the reporting month under form № 503 and No. 504 to PJSC "MTB BANK". The Bank offers to form the reports automatically.