MTB Bank provides current account management services for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, as well as various cash transactions.
What services does MTB provide?
For our clients – individual entrepreneurs and legal entities, we perform a number of cash transactions, in particular:
- issue and accept funds in national currency (hryvnia);
- accept and issue funds in foreign currency (RUB, EUR, USD);
- exchange and perform foreign currency conversion;
- provide customers with cash in national currency (both banknotes and small coins);
- deliver cash national currency to outlets;
- accept cash in UAH from individuals and legal entities with their subsequent crediting to the client’s current account;
- sell forms of bills;
- issue cash checkbooks.
- Authorized persons may contribute funds to the authorized capital without additional payments. The cost of this service is included in the cost of opening an account.
- A permit for the export of cash in foreign currency is not paid additionally, since it is included in the cost of issuing the currency itself.
- Concluding an agreement on the acceptance of payments from individuals and legal entities, we undertake obligations to organize the performance of a number of functions:
- organize the possibility of accepting payments in all branches of MTB Bank indicated by the client;
- organize promotional events and other communication about possibility to pay in bank branches;
- if necessary, develop software to update the database of debtors and generate reports on payments based on data and information provided by the enterprise.
You can get detailed information about tariffs for IE and LE and features of cash transactions by calling:
- 0 800 500-255 (for Ukraine)
- +38 (0482) 305-905 (for other countries).