PJSC “MTB BANK” offers to use a modern trading instrument – bank payment terminal, accepting cashless payment from cards of the international payment systems VISA International and MasterCard Worldwide, national payment system "PROSTIR"
The advantages of payment terminal installation:
- The increase of number of customers thanks to the bank cards holders – your clients will be not only those, buying the goods and services in cash, but also buyers, who own the VISA and MasterCard bank cards, national payment system "PROSTIR"
- The increase of an average sum of the purchase during payment via the bank payment terminal – you provide the customer with the possibility not to limit the sum of purchase as in case with the cash;
- Possibility of providing discounts to buyers under joint loyalty programs with the bank;
- Additional security when settling accounts with customers – no need to watch out for counterfeit bills;
- The reduction of time for encashment and recalculation of cash, the reduction of efforts applied for processing of cash;
- Possibility of non-cash (with the help of a bank terminal) return of funds to the client upon return of goods / products to the trader;
- Full control over transactions and payments through bank cards;
- Lower risk of financial loss due to personnel errors that may occur when receiving cash and making change to clients;
You can draw up the service of the Sales acquiring in the departments of our bank.
PJSC «MTB BANK» will provide the following services:
- Transfer of funds to the current account;
- Modern, compact, mobile and easy-to-use equipment. It has all necessary functions (transaction cancellation, printing out of receipts, viewing of reports in a user-friendly format, etc.);
- Favorable rates;
- Stable operation of terminals;
- Round-the-clock customer support;
- Staff training on how to work with the payment terminals and the maintenance of payment cards;
- Technical maintenance, provision with advertising materials and expendables;
- Obtainment of monthly detailed reports about the payments made via the terminals