A credit line is an opportunity to take a short-term bank loan, aimed to help your company get the necessary amount of the funds to replenish working capital. The amount is limited by the limit provided by MTB Bank. Also in our bank you can take a technical loan against deposit security.
Borrowers may be:
- corporate clients,
- representatives of small business,
- legal entities,
- individual entrepreneurs.
Using the credit line from MTB Bank, you can:
- within the limit, repeatedly take funds and repay debts;
- once a quarter, apply for a change in the limit of the credit line;
- receive an additional source of funds that you can invest in the development of production;
- establish, by agreement with the bank, an individual payment schedule for repaying a loan;
- early repay a loan without paying an additional commission;
- get a decision on the application in the shortest term.
Terms and conditions
- Good financial condition of the borrower.
- A limit of up to 18% of the borrower’s average revenue per month (based on the results of the last quarter).
- Loan term - up to 12 months.
- Payment of funds in national currency (hryvnia).
- Quarterly debts repayment.
- Monthly payment of interest on a loan.
- A guarantee from the founders of your company who have a total share of more than 60% in the authorized capital.
- Funds are transferred to the borrower by bank transfer to his/her current account with MTB Bank.
- A credit line is revolving, there is a debt limit.
Also, to the borrower’s current account with MTB a portion of the proceeds should be credited in the amount of 20% or more.
You can get additional information about this and other services of the bank for business (factoring, overdraft, etc.) by contacting our operators at:
- 0 800 500-255 (for Ukraine)
- +38 (0482) 305-905 (for other countries).