Credit line for short-term working capital financing
The credit line is a short-term monetary loan, which enables your enterprise to borrow the funds necessary to replenish working capital within the limit provided by the bank.
The credit is provided for corporate clients, as well as for small business clients: legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
Currency - UAH, USD
Repayment of interest – monthly
- Possibility to repeatedly receive funds and repay the credit debt within the established limit;
- Credit line limit is reviewed quarterly;
- Additional source of financing for production processes;Possibility to establish an individual payment schedule;
- Absence of commission for early repayment and absence of hidden commissions;
- Efficiency of consideration of an application
- For borrowers with a good financial status;
- Credit type - revolving credit line with a limit of debt;
- Limit amount - 18% of the average monthly revenue of the borrower for the last reporting quarter;
- Credit repayment schedule - zeroing of the debt at least once every three months;
- Payment of interest - monthly;
- Credit period - 12 months
- Security can be of any liquid pledge, as well as guaranty from legal entities and individuals.
- Additional condition - transfer and maintenance of the inflow of a part of the revenue (at least 20% of the total amount) to the borrower's current accounts opened with the Bank.