The bank opens the following types of the correspondent accounts:
- NOSTRO-account is the correspondent account opened in the other correspondent bank. The Bank opens NOSTRO-accounts in the national and foreign currencies
- LORO-account is the correspondent account open in the Bank in the name of the other correspondent bank. The Bank opens LORO-accounts in the national and foreign currencies.
- Extended working hours;
- Individualized approach to the mode of management of the accounts of each correspondent,
- Competitive rates
- Absence of the charge for the incoming payments and internal outgoing payments;
- Shortened terms of the payments effection between the customers of our banks.
- In case the Bank manages LORO account each transaction on debiting the funds from the correspondent account is performed by the Bank directly at the date of valuation, the funds enter the correspondent account directly on the day they are transferred.
- In case the Bank manages the NOSTRO account the transferred funds enter to the correspondent account and the account of the beneficiary customer after the receipt of the statement of the correspondent account via SWIFT, TELEX system or proof of the funds entrance to the account received from the Correspondent via SWIFT, TELEX systems
Instructions for the transfer of funds in foreign currency:
For transfers in EUR
For transfers in USD
For transfers in RUB