Factoring is a series of financial services, within which:
- MTB Bank provides the client with financial resources to replenish his/her working capital, receiving for this a cession of claim rights under concluded contracts for the supply of goods, services or work.
- Bank specialists administer the customer’s receivables.
The concept of internal factoring implies that both the company of the bank’s customer and the supplier are located in Ukraine.
- The term of financing is equal to the period of delay in the sale of products, fixed in the supply contract between the supplier and the buyer.
- Addition of working capital of the bank client.
- Increased funding subject to increased sales.
- Protection from financial risks.
- Administration of receivables (monitoring the status of debts and preparing reports on them, auditing of the debtor, monitoring the payment of supplies).
- Analysis of the solvency level of the supplier’s customers.
Terms and conditions
- Contract term – up to 12 months with the possibility of extension.
- Currency – UAH.
- The amount of the contract – from UAH 100 ths.
- Deferral – 5-180 days.
- Monthly interest payment.
- One-time fee payment in the amount of UAH 2,000 at the time of conclusion of the contract.
Factoring is ensured by:
- goods that are in circulation;
- property rights under current contracts;
- a guarantee from the director or owners of the company;
- cash placed on deposit with a bank;
- movable property (transport, machinery, equipment);
- commercial or residential real estate.
For more information about factoring or to become an agent, contact us at:
- 0 800 500-255 (for Ukraine)
- +38 (0482) 305-905 (for other countries).