Internet Banking iFOBS
To enter the Internet Banking System (iFOBS)
This is a modern software package for corporate clients (sole proprietors and legal entities), which provides customers with the ability to remotely (without visiting a bank branch), quickly and safely carry out banking operations.
In the Internet Banking System (iFOBS) system you can:
- generate payment documents in national and foreign currencies and send them to the bank;
- view statements, balances and turnover on your accounts;
- generate applications for the purchase, sale and conversion of currencies;
- simultaneously work with several enterprises (Center for Financial Control);
- perform data export and import.
Advantages of the Internet Banking System (iFOBS):
- Comprehensive remote banking services — no visits to the bank are needed to make payments — it is enough to generate a payment document in the system. Internet Banking System iFOBS supports a full range of banking documents and is implemented taking into account all the requirements of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- Reducing the likelihood of operational errors - no need to fill in payment orders manually, which avoids mechanical errors.
- Savings - tariffs for making payments using the Internet Banking System iFOBS are lower than tariffs for making payments on paper.
- Guaranteed security level - a high level of information protection from unauthorized access. Certified cryptographic tools are used for operations.
- Ability to make payments from anywhere in the world.
To connect to the Internet Banking System (iFOBS), you must:
Contact your account manager in your service department.
Fill out and sign the application for the provision of remote banking services in the Internet Banking System.
Obtain primary certificates and login to enter the Internet Banking System (iFOBS).
Generate (from your workplace) in the Internet Banking System (iFOBS) the permanent keys of the digital signatures and send a request for certification of keys of the digital signatures to the bank.