Short-term blank financing through internal and external borrowed resources
Short-term blank financing through internal and external borrowed resources is the financing of financially sustainable corporate clients to cover cash disruptions of the client due to internal and external borrowed resources (attracted resources of the securities portfolio).
The credit is provided for legal entities of all industries and types of activities with a good financial standing; the period of activity of the enterprise should be at least 12 months.
Currency – UAH
Repayment of interest – monthly
- Effective usage of received financial resources in the amount, caused by real requirements of the enterprise;
- Possibility to cover cash gaps of the client due to internal and external borrowed resources;
- Absence of commission for early repayment and absence of hidden commissions;
- Efficiency of consideration of an application
- Financing period – 3/7/14 days.
- Maximum credit period is up to 12 months, mandatory zeroing of the debt on the 1st day of each month.
- Interest rate is the discount rate of the NBU refinancing at the time of issuance of the tranche
- Credit type - revolving credit line;
- Maximum settlement limit per one borrower cannot exceed 6% of the average monthly revenue of the borrower for the last reporting quarter.
- Mminimum amount of the tranche is not less than 500 thousand UAH
- Security: the form / guarantee of business owners / guarantee of the director.