Online payments 7 days a week
MAKE PAYMENTS 7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 9.00 TO 20.00, weekdays from 17.30 to 20.00!
MTB BANK for its customers in the remote service systems processes payments in the national currency daily from 09.00 to 20.00 in the bank’s network. The cost of operations is determined by the current tariffs of the bank, made public on the official website, and is currently included in the cost of settlement and cash services for the current account.
SERVICE RULES AT NON-WORKING HOURS:
- Bank non-working hours – weekends, holidays from 9:00 to 20:00.
- All corporate clients, clients of medium and small business, individual entrepreneurs, self-employed persons are served.
- Execution of payment documents during off-hours: electronic documents are received, obtained through the remote servicing systems of Client-Bank, Internet-Banking, which, taking into account their control (no arrest of the account, no mention in official sanction lists and confirmation of the sufficiency of funds on the account), meet the following requirements:
- Currency: national currency.
- Payer’s account: current account.
- Recipient’s account: current accounts (transactions between current accounts of one client, transactions between accounts of a client and his/her counterparty)
- Recipients: bank customers – corporate clients, clients of medium and small business, individual entrepreneurs, self-employed persons.
- Maximum amount specified in one document: to your accounts – without restrictions; to the accounts of other recipients – up to 300 000.00 UAH (inclusive).
- Maximum total amount indicated in the documents to the address of one recipient per day: to his/her accounts – without restrictions; to the accounts of other recipients – up to 300 000.00 UAH (inclusive).
- There is no debt for cash settlement services.
- There are no existing loans.
- Purpose of payment: when transferring funds to the account of another recipient, the document must contain complete information about the payment and the documents, on the basis of which the transfer is made.
Sample (Russian language):
«Оплата (плата, за) ______ согласно (с-но, согл.) договору (дог., счету, сч., акту, наклад) ______ НДС (не облагает)».
Sample (Ukrainian language):
«Сплата (плата, за) ______ згідно (зг., згідн., відповідно, підставі) договору ( дог., угоди, рахунку, рах., акту, наклад) ______ ПДВ (не оподатков)»
- Availability of at least one payment to the recipient: for the last 12 months.
(additional control in order to exclude the possibility of fraud on the part of third parties / unauthorized payments)
- Exception table (at the request of customers): a list of payers for all payments, which do not apply the rules of service during off hours. The customer contact form is free.
4. Balance changes during off-hours – electronic documents are displayed on the accounts of payers, recipients online, on the operational day “next business day”. The recipient can immediately manage the funds received.
If the payment document does not comply with the rules for off-hours, it will be processed during the bank’s working hours.
You can learn more about the service from the manager who serves you or from the bank’s call center 0-800-500-255 (free of charge throughout Ukraine).